Library Tool (doc)

Tipitaka Khmer

Please feel welcome to join the transcription project of the Tipitaka translation in khmer, and share one of your favorite Sutta or more. Simply click here or visit the Forum: 

Search ATI on ZzE

Zugang zur Einsicht - Schriften aus der Theravada Tradition

Access to Insight / Zugang zur Einsicht: Dhamma-Suche auf mehr als 4000 Webseiten (deutsch / english) - ohne zu googeln, andere Ressourcen zu nehmen, weltliche Verpflichtungen einzugehen. Sie sind für den Zugang zur Einsicht herzlich eingeladen diese Möglichkeit zu nutzen. (Info)

Random Sutta
Random Article
Random Jataka

Zufälliges Sutta
Zufälliger Artikel
Zufälliges Jataka

Arbeits/Work Forum ZzE

"Dhammatalks.org":
[logo dhammatalks.org]
Random Talk
[pic 30]

Chaṭṭha Saṅgāyana Tipitaka

A message and email solution for Venerable's Sangha, your Parisa or Upasaka's community in Dhamma: May one make use of the given "Sangha-messager": Download app here . More infos see here . មិនទាន់មានកម្មវិធីផ្ញើសារទេ? ទាញយកសារហារីសង្ឃ

12 Mar 2014 - DEVELOPMENT

DEVELOPMENT

Advanced

Does TinyPortal Use SVN Development?

Yes, it does. However it is tightly restricted to those selected by Bloc & . Not even all "TP Team" members have access. And yes, you must be a "TP Team" member to even be considered for SVN access.

You see the list of those involved in the development via SVN, please see the credits.

Doc Written By: Xarcell

How Do I Become A TinyPortal Alpha/Beta Tester?

Alpha Tester:
To be an Alpha Tester you will need to be a part of the "TP Alpha Team", or the "TP Support Team". Only the TP Alpha & Support Teams get access to do any Alpha testing. Not all team members get SVN access, but will get new updated versions every 3 days, assuming there are changes.

Beta Tester:
If you are currently using Tinyportal you are already a Beta Tester and we encourage you to report any issues, errors or bugs that you may find.
TinyPortal is a mature and well developed product and the TP_098 version is very stable as is the latest version of TP_1.x, but generally speaking we still consider TP to be a Beta product because Bloc and the Team are constantly working to improve TinyPortal.

To be a part of the "TP Team":
Most new or prospective TinyPortal team members come from persons being recommend by the current members of the TP Team. This is solely based on a person's character, demeanor, and involvement with the TP community. It helps to have testing/coding experience, but judgment is based more on how helpful and respectful a person is to TinyPortal and it's community.

The final decision as always, is up to Bloc.

How Do I Join The TinyPortal Team?

Most TinyPortal team members are recommend by TP Team. This is solely based on a person's character, demeanor, and involvement with it's community. It helps to have testing/coding experience, but judgment is based more on how helpful and respectful a person is to TinyPortal and it's community.

The final decision as always, is up to Bloc.

Advanced

How Do I Go About Making A TinyPortal Translation?

If we have translations in more languages, more people and friends around the world will be able to use TinyPortal.

If you would like to help out with the TinyPortal translation so that other people can use it, please download the following file:  . Make your translation and then post it in the International board here: http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?board=91.0 for review.

Where Can I Find The Guidelines Module Development For TP?

Coming Soon...

Where Can I Find The Guidelines On Plugin Development For TP?

Coming Soon...

Feedback

Where Do I Report Bugs And Errors?

All bugs and errors should be posted at tinyportal.net on the "bugs/errors" board located here: http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?board=89.0

Be sure to check your error log: "Admin > Maintenance > Forum Error Log".

Please be sure that your error reports are TinyPortal related, and not SMF related. The best way to tell if it is TinyPortal related is if you see files that start with TP in your error log. Such as: TPortal.php, TPortalAdmin.template.php, and TPgallery.template.php .

Examples of TinyPortal Errors:
http://xxxxxx.com/test/index.php?board=35.0

Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: TPortal
File: /home/.abigaildryer/xarcell/xxxxxx.com/test/Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php (main_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 555

http://xxxxxx.com/test/index.php

Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined variable: nowtime
File: /home/.abigaildryer/xarcell/xxxxxx.com/test/Themes/default/TPortal.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 1

Where Do I Report Suggestions And Feature Requests?

All suggestions and feature requests should be posted at tinyportal.net on the "feedback" board located here: http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?board=15.0

Please be sure that your feature requests are TinyPortal related and not SMF related.

Articles in « Documentation Library tool (TinyPortal) »

Comments *