Tipitaka Khmer

Please feel welcome to join the transcription project of the Tipitaka translation in khmer, and share one of your favorite Sutta or more. Simply click here or visit the Forum: 

Search ATI on ZzE

Zugang zur Einsicht - Schriften aus der Theravada Tradition

Access to Insight / Zugang zur Einsicht: Dhamma-Suche auf mehr als 4000 Webseiten (deutsch / english) - ohne zu googeln, andere Ressourcen zu nehmen, weltliche Verpflichtungen einzugehen. Sie sind für den Zugang zur Einsicht herzlich eingeladen diese Möglichkeit zu nutzen. (Info)

Random Sutta
Random Article
Random Jataka

Zufälliges Sutta
Zufälliger Artikel
Zufälliges Jataka

Arbeits/Work Forum ZzE

"Dhammatalks.org":
[logo dhammatalks.org]
Random Talk
[pic 30]

Chaṭṭha Saṅgāyana Tipitaka

A message and email solution for Venerable's Sangha, your Parisa or Upasaka's community in Dhamma: May one make use of the given "Sangha-messager": Download app here . More infos see here . មិនទាន់មានកម្មវិធីផ្ញើសារទេ? ទាញយកសារហារីសង្ឃ

16 Feb 2014 - 3. Akammaniyavaggo [en]

[ < ]                                                                                                                  [ > ]

3. Akammaniyavaggo

Not manageable

21. "Bhikkhus, I do not know of a thing so unmanageable as the undeveloped mind. The undeveloped mind is unmanageable. This is the first.

22. "Bhikkhus, I do not know a thing so adaptable as the developed mind. The developed mind is adaptable This is the second.

23. "Bhikkhus, I do not know a thing so detrimental as the undeveloped mind. The undeveloped mind is detrimental. This is the third.

24. "Bhikkhus, I do not know a thing so harmless as the developed mind. The developed mind is harmless. This is the fourth.

25. "Bhikkhus, I do not know a thing so detrimental as an undeveloped, secretive mind. The undeveloped secretive mind is detrimental. This is the fifth.

26. "Bhikkhus, I do not know a thing so harmless as the developed manifest mind. The developed, manifest mind is harmless. This is the sixth.

27. "Bhikkhus, I do not know a thing that is so detrimental as an undeveloped mind that has no practise. The not practising, undeveloped mind is very detrimental. This is the seventh.

28. "Bhikkhus, I do not know a thing that is so harmless as a developed mind that makes much of it. The practising developed mind is harmless. This is the eighth.

29. "Bhikkhus, I do not know a thing that brings unpleasantness as an undeveloped mind. The undeveloped mind brings unpleasantness. This is the nineth.

30. "Bhikkhus, I do not know a thing that brings pleasantness as a practising developed mind. The practising developed mind brings pleasantness. This is the tenth."

Akammaniyavaggo tatiyo.

-- This translation is Dhamma-Dana (gift of teaching) from Ven. Sister Uppalavanna, edited and integrated into the structure based on the Pali Tipitika of Vipassana Research Insititute, Igatpuri India --

logo_sangham_30Donator/Contributor: Ven. Sister Uppalavanna, Provinz Galla in Sri Lanka (via Ven. Bhikkhu Mettavihari)
Source of origin: http://www.metta.lk/
How to cite this document one suggested style: "3. Akammaniyavaggo", edited by sangham.net, 15 Feb 2014,
https://forum.sangham.net/index.php?page=s0401m.mul2_en_uppa , Retrieved on

Articles in « Ekakanipātapāḷi__en »

Comments *