Tipitaka Khmer

Please feel welcome to join the transcription project of the Tipitaka translation in khmer, and share one of your favorite Sutta or more. Simply click here or visit the Forum: 

Search ATI on ZzE

Zugang zur Einsicht - Schriften aus der Theravada Tradition

Access to Insight / Zugang zur Einsicht: Dhamma-Suche auf mehr als 4000 Webseiten (deutsch / english) - ohne zu googeln, andere Ressourcen zu nehmen, weltliche Verpflichtungen einzugehen. Sie sind für den Zugang zur Einsicht herzlich eingeladen diese Möglichkeit zu nutzen. (Info)

Random Sutta
Random Article
Random Jataka

Zufälliges Sutta
Zufälliger Artikel
Zufälliges Jataka

Arbeits/Work Forum ZzE

"Dhammatalks.org":
[logo dhammatalks.org]
Random Talk
[pic 30]

Chaṭṭha Saṅgāyana Tipitaka

A message and email solution for Venerable's Sangha, your Parisa or Upasaka's community in Dhamma: May one make use of the given "Sangha-messager": Download app here . More infos see here . មិនទាន់មានកម្មវិធីផ្ញើសារទេ? ទាញយកសារហារីសង្ឃ

[ < ]                                                                                                                  [ > ]

2. Nīvaraṇappahānavaggo

Expelling obstacles

11. "Bhikkhus, I do not know of a thing more conducive to the arising of non-arisen sensual desires and the development of arisen sensual desires as an agreeable object. Unwise reflection of an agreeable objectarouses non-arisen sensual desires and develops arisen sensual desires. This is the first.

12. "Bhikkhus, I do not know of a thing more conducive to the arising of non-arisen anger and the development of arisen anger as an angry object. Unwise reflection of an angry object arouses non-arisen anger and develops arisen anger. This is the second.

13. "Bhikkhus, I do not know of a thing more conducive to the arising of non-arisen sloth and torpor and the development of arisen sloth and torpor as discontent, weariness and sluggishness of mind after a heavy meal. Bhikkhus, the sluggish mind arouses non-arisen sloth and torpor and develops arisen sloth and torpor This is the third.

14. "Bhikkhus, I do not know of a thing more conducive to the arising of non-arisen restlessness and worry and the development of arisen restless and worry as an unappeased mind. The unappeased mind arouses non-arisen restlessness and worry and develops arisen restless and worry. This is the fourth.

15. "Bhikkhus, I do not know of a thing more conducive to the arising of non-arisen doubts and the development of arisen doubts as unwise reflection. Unwise reflection arouses non-arisen doubts and develops arisen doubts. This is the fifth.

16. "Bhikkhus, I do not know of a thing more conducive to the non arising of non-arisen sensual desires and the fading of arisen sensual desires as a loathsome object. Wise reflection of a loathsome object does not arouses non-arisen sensual desires and fades arisen sensual desires. This is the sixth.

17. "Bhikkhus, I do not know of a thing more conducive to the non arising of not arisen anger and the fading of arisen anger as the object, release in loving kindness. Wise reflection of the object release in loving kindness does not arouse non-arisen anger and fades arisen anger. This is the seventh.

18. "Bhikkhus, I do not know of a thing more conducive to the not arising of non-arisen sloth and torpor and the fading of arisen sloth and torpor as getting started, setting out and putting forth effort.Bhikkhus, aroused effort does not arouse non-arisen sloth and torpor and fades arisen sloth and torpor This is the eighth.

19. "Bhikkhus, I do not know of a thing more conducive to the not arising of non-arisen restlessness and worry and the fading of arisen restless and worry as an appeased mind. The appeased mind does not arouse non-arisen restlessness and worry and fades arisen restless and worry. This is the nineth.

20. "Bhikkhus, I do not know of a thing more conducive to the not arising of non-arisen doubts and the fading of arisen doubts as wise reflection. Wise reflection does not arouse non-arisen doubts and fades arisen doubts. This is the tenth."

Nīvaraṇappahānavaggo dutiyo.

-- This translation is Dhamma-Dana (gift of teaching) from Ven. Sister Uppalavanna, edited and integrated into the structure based on the Pali Tipitika of Vipassana Research Insititute, Igatpuri India --

logo_sangham_30Donator/Contributor: Ven. Sister Uppalavanna, Provinz Galla in Sri Lanka (via Ven. Bhikkhu Mettavihari)
Source of origin: http://www.metta.lk/
How to cite this document one suggested style: "2. Nīvaraṇappahānavaggo", edited by sangham.net, 15 Feb 2014,
https://forum.sangham.net/index.php?page=s0401m.mul1_en_uppa , Retrieved on

Articles in « Ekakanipātapāḷi__en »

Comments *