Tipitaka Khmer

Please feel welcome to join the transcription project of the Tipitaka translation in khmer, and share one of your favorite Sutta or more. Simply click here or visit the Forum: 

Search ATI on ZzE

Zugang zur Einsicht - Schriften aus der Theravada Tradition

Access to Insight / Zugang zur Einsicht: Dhamma-Suche auf mehr als 4000 Webseiten (deutsch / english) - ohne zu googeln, andere Ressourcen zu nehmen, weltliche Verpflichtungen einzugehen. Sie sind für den Zugang zur Einsicht herzlich eingeladen diese Möglichkeit zu nutzen. (Info)

Random Sutta
Random Article
Random Jataka

Zufälliges Sutta
Zufälliger Artikel
Zufälliges Jataka

Arbeits/Work Forum ZzE

"Dhammatalks.org":
[logo dhammatalks.org]
Random Talk
[pic 30]

Chaṭṭha Saṅgāyana Tipitaka

A message and email solution for Venerable's Sangha, your Parisa or Upasaka's community in Dhamma: May one make use of the given "Sangha-messager": Download app here . More infos see here . មិនទាន់មានកម្មវិធីផ្ញើសារទេ? ទាញយកសារហារីសង្ឃ

[ < ]                                                                                                                  [ > ]

(22) 2. Parisāvaggo

Gatherings

1. Parisāsuttaṃ

Gatherings

211. "Bhikkhus, these four are corruptions of gatherings. What four?

"Here, bhikkhus an unvirtuous bhikkhu is a corruption for a gathering, an unvirtuous bhikkhuni is a corruption for a gathering, an unvirtuous male lay disciple is a corruption for a gathering and an unvirtuous female lay disciple is a corruption for a gathering.

"Bhikkhus, these four are the corruptions of gatherings.

"Bhikkhus, these four are adornments of gatherings. What four?

"Here, bhikkhus a virtuous bhikkhu is an adornment for a gathering, a virtuous bhikkhuni is an adornment for a gathering, a virtuous male lay disciple is an adornment for a gathering and a virtuous female lay disciple is an adornment for a gathering.

"Bhikkhus, these four are the adornments of gatherings."

2. Diṭṭhisuttaṃ

Wrong view

212. "Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in hell as though led and lain there. What four? Bodily misconduct, verbal misconduct, mental misconduct and wrong view. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in hell as though led and lain there.

"Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there. What four? Bodily right conduct, verbal right conduct, mental right conduct and right view. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there."

3. Akataññutāsuttaṃ

Ungratefulness

213. "Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in hell as though led and lain there. What four? Bodily misconduct, verbal misconduct, mental misconduct and ungratefulness. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in hell as though led and lain there.

"Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there. What four? Bodily right conduct, verbal right conduct, mental right conduct and gratefulness. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there."

4. Pāṇātipātīsuttaṃ

Destroying living things

214. "Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in hell as though led and lain there. What four? Destroying the life of living things, taking the not given, misbehaving in sexual conduct and telling lies. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in hell as though led and lain there.

"Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there. What four? Abstaining from, destroying the life of living things, taking the not given, misbehaving in sexual conduct and telling lies. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there."

5. Paṭhamamaggasuttaṃ

First on the path

215. "Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in hell as though led and lain there. What four? Wrong view, wrong thoughts, wrong speech and wrong actions. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in hell as though led and lain there.

"Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there. What four? Right view, right thoughts, right speech and right actions. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there."

6. Dutiyamaggasuttaṃ

Second on the path

216. "Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in hell as though led and lain there. What four? Wrong livelihood, wrong effort, wrong mindfulness and wrong concentration. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in hell as though led and lain there.

"Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there. What four? Right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness and right concentration. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there."

7. Paṭhamavohārapathasuttaṃ

First on ways of expressing

217. "Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in hell as though led and lain there. What four? The not seen he says I saw, the not heard he says I heard, the not experienced he says I experienced and the not cognized he says I cognized. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in hell as though led and lain there.

"Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there. What four? The not seen he says I did not see, the not heard he says I did not hear, the not experienced he says I did not experience and the not cognized he says I did not cognize. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there."

8. Dutiyavohārapathasuttaṃ

Second on ways of expressing

218. "Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in hell as though led and lain there. What four? The seen he says I did not see, the heard he says I did not hear, the experienced he says I did not experience and the cognized he says I did not cognize. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in hell as though led and lain there.

"Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there. What four? The seen he says I saw, the heard he says I heard, the experienced he says I experienced and the cognized he says I cognized. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there."

9. Ahirikasuttaṃ

Shamelessness

219. "Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in hell as though led and lain there. What four? One is without faith, unvirtuous, shameless and without fear to do evil. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in hell as though led and lain there.

"Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there. What four? One has faith, is virtuous, is shameful and fears to do evil. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there."

10. Dussīlasuttaṃ

Unvirtuous

220. "Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in hell as though led and lain there. What four? One is without faith, unvirtuous, lazy and without wisdom. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in hell as though led and lain there.

"Bhikkhus, endowed with four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there. What four? Has faith, is virtuous, is with aroused effort and wise. Bhikkhus, endowed with these four things one is in heaven as though led and lain there."

Parisāvaggo sobhanavaggo (sī. syā. kaṃ. pī.) dutiyo.

Tassuddānaṃ –

Parisā diṭṭhi akataññutā, pāṇātipātāpi dve maggā;

Dve vohārapathā vuttā, ahirikaṃ duppaññena cāti.

-- This translation is Dhamma-Dana (gift of teaching) from Ven. Sister Uppalavanna, edited and integrated into the structure based on the Pali Tipitika of Vipassana Research Insititute, Igatpuri India --

logo_sangham_30Donator/Contributor: Ven. Sister Uppalavanna, Provinz Galla in Sri Lanka (via Ven. Bhikkhu Mettavihari)
Source of origin: http://www.metta.lk/
How to cite this document one suggested style: "(22) 2. Parisāvaggo", edited by sangham.net, 16 Feb 2014,
https://forum.sangham.net/index.php?page=s0402m3.mul21_en_uppa , Retrieved on

Articles in « Catukkanipātapāḷi__en »

Comments *